Copy and Paste Division settings between Layers
You can simply assign a Layer Division settings to an other.
- Right click on the Layers palette on the layer, Copy Division will copy the division settings to the Clipboard.
- Paste Division will assign the Division settings from the Clipboard to the layer you have clicked on.
- You can Reset the Layer Division settings with the Reset Division menu item.
Save and Load Division Settings
- Saving a custom Division setting is easy, just click on the Save button and enter the name of the Division settings.
- To Load a previously saved Division setting click on the dropdown list at the left of the Save button and select the setting you want to assign to the actual Layer.