Using Photoshop plug-ins
This feature is experimental! Only some of the plugins are supported.
By default Mandala Painter 3 comes with Harry's Filters 3.01
(Copyright 1997-2007 by Harald Heim & The Plugin Site) and PhotoFreebies 1.01
(Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by Harald Heim & The Plugin Site)
For more info please visit: www.ThePluginSite.com
Installing and using Photoshop plug-ins
- Copy your Photoshop compatible plug-ins to Mandala Painter plug-in directory
(defaults to c:\Program Files\Mandala Painter 3\Plug-ins )
- Click on Main Menu / Filters / Load Adobe Photoshop Plug-ins
- This will scan you plug-ins folder and shows the registered plug-ins in the Main Menu / Filters menu
- If you install new filters you have to restart Mandala Painter 3
- To activate a filter, select a layer then select the plug-in from the Filters menu
Photoshop default plug-ins won't work with Mandala Painter because of a technical limitation of the plug-in architecture.
So you shouldn't copy the every .8bf file from your Photoshop directory.